My passion is working across artforms, especially in an inter-disciplinary context. I enjoy charting the creative process, and supporting artists to make work that is better than they dreamed it could be. Witnessing excellent performance is an essential, ephemeral and life-shaping experience - imprinted on the memory and enriching the imagination.
What I bring to the projects I work on
- Ten years of experience working in arts management and producing, alongside a hunger to be constantly encountering new challenges and new collaborators.
- Experience of working on small and large scales, and a real understanding of how to build strong, trusting relationships with artists.
- An interest in, and understanding of, young companies and emerging artists' different professional development needs; an ability to tailor support to match those needs.
- Links to professional networks and individuals.
- A fresh and enthusiastic eye for interesting new work.
- A range of operational experience of producing, with expertise in all areas.
- A thirst for new international collaborations and opportunities.
- An ability to co-ordinate and communicate sensitively across diverse teams.